Terms & Conditions
Vacation Home Rental Terms & Conditions
- First payment of 50% will be taken on our online system via credit card at time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged via credit card 14 days prior to arrival. If alternate payment options are preferred, contact our office for arrangements. An email reminder will be sent out 20 days prior to your stay.
Snow Condition Policy:
- Cancellations due to snow conditions are refundable ONLY if the snowmobile trails are closed or low (unrideable) prior to your stay. No cancellation between Christmas and New Year’s Day allowed due to trail conditions. Within these terms, you may reschedule your reservation at no charge, or fully cancel less a $75.00 administration fee.
- PEAK SEASON (Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend)
Advance Cancellation (60 days or more prior to arrival): Full refund of deposit subject to a $75 cancellation fee
Short Notice Cancellation (59 days or less prior to arrival): Loss of full advance payment
- OFF SEASON
Advance Cancellation (30 days or more prior to arrival): Full refund of deposit subject to a $75 cancellation fee
Short Notice Cancellation (29 days or less prior to arrival): Loss of full advance payment
- MONTHLY RENTALS
Advance Cancellation (90 days or more prior to arrival): Full refund of deposit subject to a $75 cancellation fee
Short Notice Cancellation (89 days or less prior to arrival): Loss of full advance payment
- No Refunds for Delayed Arrivals or Early Departures
Please Note: If we are able to rebook the reservation dates after cancellation, you will receive a full refund of advance payment subject to a $75 cancellation fee. If we are unable to rebook the reservation dates after cancellation, the full advance payment will be forfeited.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy. If any damage occurs, it is the Tenant’s responsibility to inform Northwoods Vacation Rentals immediately of said damage. All repairs / replacements of said damage will be charged to Tenant’s credit card on file.
- Check In: 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 10:00 AM - Late check out fees may apply.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. The number of occupants shall not exceed the stated capacity of the house. Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof. Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes and for no other purpose whatsoever.
Smoking, Fireworks & Campers are Prohibited
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. If smoking outside, be aware of fire danger. Do not smoke directly in front of open window or allow smoke to blow inside. $150.00 fee will be applied for ionization if evidence of smoking is detected.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Campers are prohibited.
- Pets ARE allowed at Adventure Awaits
- Pets are NOT allowed at the Beach House
Pontoon Boat Rentals Terms & Conditions
- All boats require a signed agreement that will be sent out 7 days prior to arrival. Signed agreements must be received prior to delivery or your reservation will be cancelled.
- Fuel and oil are not included in the rental rates and must be refilled upon return.
- Renter is fully responsible for any and all damage done the watercraft while in the renter's possession.
- Use of drugs and alcohol is prohibited while operating rental equipment.
- Northwoods Vacation Rentals reserves the right to cancel the rental or substitute units at any time without notification.
- Northwoods Vacation Rentals reserves the right to refuse rental to individuals deemed unfit to operate watercraft in a safe and responsible manner.
- Renters must be at least 21 years of age.
- NO skiing or tubing behind pontoon boats.